Matcha Tea Powder -5% Discount
The Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is an excellent choice for those seeking a high-quality matcha sourced from a reputable region in Japan. Its organic certification ensures a healthier option for tea enthusiasts and environmentally conscious consumers. The premium grade label is a promising sign of good taste and quality. The versatility of usage makes it a convenient addition to various recipes, expanding its appeal beyond traditional tea-drinking. Vegans will appreciate its compatibility with their dietary preferences. Potential downsides include the relatively high price compared to standard green teas, which might deter budget-conscious individuals. Additionally, the unique taste of matcha might not suit everyone's palate, and there could be some variation in quality between batches. If you are a matcha enthusiast or looking to explore the world of high-quality green tea, this product could be a worthwhile investment. Just keep in mind the storage requirements and the individual taste preferences to ensure a satisfactory experience with this premium matcha powder.
- High-Quality Source: The tea is produced in Japan, specifically in Uji, Kyoto. Uji is renowned for its high-quality matcha production, and this ensures that the tea comes from a reputable source.
- Organic Certification: Being organic means that the tea is cultivated without the use of harmful pesticides and chemicals, making it a healthier choice for consumers and the environment.
- Premium Grade: The label premium grade indicates that the matcha is of high quality and likely contains young tea leaves, which have a smoother taste and vibrant green color.
- Versatile Usage: The product offers various ways to use the matcha, making it convenient for consumers who want to explore different culinary options, such as drinking, cooking, baking, making smoothies, and even using it with milk.
- Vegan-Friendly: The product is suitable for vegans, ensuring that individuals following a plant-based diet can enjoy its benefits without any concerns.
- Price: High-quality matcha can be relatively expensive compared to regular green tea. This might be a downside for budget-conscious consumers or those looking for more affordable options.
- Taste Preference: Matcha has a unique taste that might not appeal to everyone. Some individuals may find it slightly bitter or grassy, especially if they are not accustomed to green tea flavors.
- Quality Variability: Even with the premium grade label, there might be some variability in the quality of the matcha from one batch to another, affecting its taste and texture.
- Limited Quantity: Depending on the frequency of use, the 100g quantity might not last long for regular matcha consumers, necessitating frequent repurchases.
- Storage Requirements: Matcha powder is sensitive to light, air, and moisture, which can degrade its quality over time. Proper storage in an airtight container is essential but might be inconvenient for some users.
Matcha Tea Technical Details
|Product Dimensions||12 x 2 x 20 cm; 100 Grams|
|Product Name||Organic Matcha Tea|
|Storage Instructions||Once opened, store in a cool, dry place|
|Use By Recommendation||See date on the package, generally after 12 months.|
|Country of origin||Giappone|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||Japan|
|Type||Tè in polvere Biologico|
|Region Produced In||Kyoto|
|Certification||Produit biologique selon la directive européenne 834/2007|
|Country of origin||Japan|
1. What is Matcha Green Tea Powder?
Matcha is a powdered form of green tea that is made from shade-grown tea leaves. The leaves are carefully ground into a fine powder, resulting in a vibrant green tea with a unique flavor and numerous health benefits.
2. Is this Matcha Organic?
Yes, the Matcha Tea Powder mentioned here is organic, meaning it is produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or other chemicals. It is made from tea leaves grown using organic farming practices.
3. What grade is the Matcha?
The Matcha Green Tea Powder is of Premium Grade, which indicates a high-quality product with a smooth texture and a vibrant green color. Premium grade matcha is suitable for drinking on its own or as an ingredient in various recipes.
4. Where is the Matcha Produced?
The tea used to make this Matcha Green Tea Powder is produced in Uji, Kyoto, Japan. Uji is renowned for its high-quality tea and has a long history of matcha production.
5. How can I use this Matcha Powder?
This Matcha Green Tea Powder is versatile and can be used in various ways. You can use it to make traditional matcha tea by whisking it with hot water. Additionally, it can be used in cooking, baking, smoothie making, and even mixed with milk for a creamy matcha latte.
6. Is this Matcha Powder Vegan?
Yes, this Matcha Green Tea Powder is vegan-friendly. It contains no animal-derived ingredients, making it suitable for those following a vegan diet.
7. What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Green Tea?
Matcha is known for its high concentration of antioxidants, particularly catechins like EGCG. These antioxidants may help boost the body’s immune system and promote overall well-being. Additionally, matcha contains a moderate amount of caffeine, providing a more sustained and calm energy boost compared to coffee.
8. How should I store the Matcha Powder?
To maintain its freshness and quality, it’s essential to store the Matcha Green Tea Powder in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keeping it in an airtight container will also help prevent exposure to moisture and odors.
9. How much Matcha Powder should I use for making tea or recipes?
The amount of Matcha Powder you use depends on personal preference and the desired strength of flavor. As a general guideline, for making a traditional matcha tea, start with 1 teaspoon (about 2 grams) of Matcha Powder per 8 ounces of hot water. Adjust the quantity based on taste.
For recipes, the amount of matcha will vary depending on the dish, so you may need to follow specific recipes that call for matcha as an ingredient.
10. Is Matcha suitable for everyone?
Matcha Green Tea is generally safe for most people when consumed in moderation. However, due to its caffeine content, individuals sensitive to caffeine or those with certain medical conditions should consult their healthcare provider before consuming it regularly.