Smart Watch “Fitbit Versa 2” Great Offer
Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch that helps you track your fitness, health, and lifestyle. It has an AMOLED screen, Amazon Alexa, Fitbit Pay, and more. Learn more about its features and benefits here.
- Improved lightweight design: The Fitbit Versa 2 has a sleeker and more rounded shape than the first Versa, with an AMOLED screen that curves smoothly into the aluminum case. The watch is comfortable to wear and comes in different colors and bands to suit your style.
- Always-on display option: The Fitbit Versa 2 lets you choose whether to keep the screen on all the time or only when you raise your wrist. The always-on display shows the time, date, battery level, and some basic stats like steps and heart rate. This feature is useful for checking the time or your progress without having to tap or swipe the screen.
- Good battery life: The Fitbit Versa 2 can last up to six days on a single charge, depending on your usage and settings. This is longer than most smartwatches on the market, and means you don’t have to worry about charging it every night. The watch also supports fast charging, which can give you a day’s worth of power in just 15 minutes.
- Lots of useful apps and fitness features: The Fitbit Versa 2 has over 20 exercise modes to track your workouts, as well as automatic activity recognition, sleep tracking, female health tracking, and personalized insights. You can also access apps like Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Strava, Starbucks, and more on your wrist. The watch syncs with the Fitbit app on your phone, where you can see your detailed stats and join challenges and communities.
- Fitbit Pay: The Fitbit Versa 2 supports contactless payments with Fitbit Pay, which lets you pay with your watch at compatible terminals. You can add up to six credit or debit cards to your watch and use them without your phone or wallet. Fitbit Pay is secure and convenient, especially when you’re on the go or don’t want to carry cash.
- Amazon Alexa: The Fitbit Versa 2 is the first Fitbit device to have a built-in microphone and support for Amazon Alexa, the voice assistant that can answer questions, set reminders, control smart home devices, and more. You can activate Alexa by pressing and holding the side button on the watch, and see the responses on the screen or hear them through your connected headphones. Alexa can also help you start a workout, check the weather, or play music on your watch.
- Lacks GPS: The Fitbit Versa 2 does not have a built-in GPS sensor, which means it cannot track your location or distance accurately without your phone. This is a drawback for runners or cyclists who want to leave their phone behind or see their route on a map. You can still use the watch to track your pace, calories burned, heart rate zones, and other metrics, but you will need to carry your phone with you for GPS data.
- No offline Spotify playback: The Fitbit Versa 2 can control Spotify music on your phone or other devices, but it cannot store or play Spotify songs offline on the watch itself. This means you will need to have your phone nearby or use another music service like Pandora or Deezer if you want to listen to music without an internet connection. You can also transfer up to 300 songs from your computer to your watch using the Fitbit Music app.
- No integration with Apple Health or Google Fit: The Fitbit Versa 2 does not sync with Apple Health or Google Fit, which are popular health platforms that aggregate data from different sources. This means you cannot see your Fitbit data alongside other health data from other apps or devices on these platforms. You can use third-party apps like Sync Solver or Health Sync to bridge this gap, but they may not be reliable or updated regularly.
Smart Watch ” Fitbit Versa 2 ” Technical Details
|Style||Versa 2 Standard Edition|
|Display size||1.34 Inches|
|Material composition||100% polyester|
|Number of items||1|
|Features||Sleep Monitor, Calendaring, Voice Control, Calorie Tracker, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Sport||Boxing, Running, Airsoft, Yoga, Football|
|Included components||Smart watch|
|Item model number||FB507BKBK|
|Product Dimensions||3.96 x 4.04 x 1.19 cm; 4.54 Grams|
Fitbit Versa 2 FAQ:
How do I set up Fitbit Versa 2?
To set up Fitbit Versa 2 , you need to download the Fitbit app on your phone, tablet, or computer, and create or log in to your Fitbit account. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to pair your watch with your device and customize your settings.
How do I charge Fitbit Versa 2?
To charge Fitbit Versa 2, you need to use the charging cable that came with your watch. Plug the cable into a USB port or a wall charger, and then attach the clip to the back of your watch. Make sure the pins on the clip align with the gold contacts on the watch
How do I use Amazon Alexa on Fitbit Versa 2?
To use Amazon Alexa on Fitbit Versa 2, you need to connect your watch to your Amazon account in the Fitbit app. Then, press and hold the side button on your watch and speak your request. You can see or hear Alexa’s response on your watch or through your connected headphones
How do I listen to music on Fitbit Versa 2?
To listen to music on Fitbit Versa 2, you need to connect your watch to a Bluetooth headset or speaker. Then, you can use the Music app on your watch to control Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, or other music services on your phone or other devices.
How do I contact Fitbit support for Fitbit Versa 2?
If you have any issues or questions about your Fitbit Versa 2, you can contact Fitbit support through various channels. You can visit the Fitbit community forum to find answers from other users, send a direct message to @FitbitSupport on Twitter, email email@example.com, or call 1-877-623-4997 (US) or +44 800 069 8505 (UK)3. You can also file a claim for a broken band or a warranty replacement on the Fitbit website.
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a versatile and affordable smartwatch that offers a lot of features for fitness and wellness enthusiasts. It has a sleek design, a long battery life, an always-on display option, and support for Amazon Alexa and Fitbit Pay. However, it also has some limitations, such as no GPS, no offline Spotify playback, and no integration with Apple Health or Google Fit. If you are looking for a smartwatch that can track your activities, monitor your health, and keep you connected without breaking the bank, the Fitbit Versa 2 may be a good choice